It is a flour mill from the 17th century. It consists of a rectangular plan with simple facade and a sloping roof. It was in 1764 when we learnt about its belonging to the family Torró, who give the building its name. Later, the building of the Molí Sol was added to the mill, thus becoming a paper mill in 1862, after having established an underground pipe for the use of water from the river. It kept the vaults under which the grindstones revolved to make flour. Although few remnants are preserved today, it is worthy of our attention, as it is one of the few vestiges that remain from the 17th century.


It is located on the left bank of the river. In its origins it was a flour mill. In 1758 Mauro Aparisi, the priest of the parish of Banyeres, had a flour mill built, which belonged to the administration of the Church, in order to pay for the cost of the building of the new church. But in 1877 José Mora Navarro bought it and built up a paper mill next to it. Such paper mill was the most important in Banyeres because of its production of cigarette paper and booklets. By the end of the 19th century it was acquired by José Laporta Valor, who renamed it as the Innovadora. In 1935 it was integrated into Papeleras Reunidas S.A. (Alcoy). In 1964 it closed down because it was not competitive. Its current state is not very good in spite of the fact that a few years ago the roofs of the main buildings were restored.